Make your stay even more memorable by adding Sonoma Wine Country Deals to your reservation. Or, find a seasonal special that is perfect for you. We’ve created these offerings to enhance your visit to Camellia Inn and the local area. Are you visiting for a relaxing getaway? Our spa packages may be just what you need. Traveling for business? Our local co-working space collaboration will allow you to easily mix business with a little pleasure. Enjoy our Sonoma Wine Country Deals below and be sure to reach out if you want any help planning your getaway to the Sonoma Wine Country.
A Romantic Getaway for Parents-to-be.
Spend some quality time together before you welcome your new family addition. Solidifying your bond together before baby arrives is emotionally and mentally beneficial for the whole family.
Included in the package is a relaxing side by side couples 60 minute massage; the expectant mother will receive a special nurturing mother-to-be massage. She’ll also cozy up to our lending super body pillow in the deluxe king bed. Enjoy local sparkling cider while soaking in your whirlpool tub for two. An aromatherapy stuffed animal to soothe your newborn is an adorable take home gift - choose Lovey, the Lavender Lamb or Kaylee, the Eucalyptus Koala.
A maternity photo session with renowned photographer Karen Morgan can be added for $295 (normally $495).
Valentines Tea & Treats from Dry Creek Catering
- selection of gourmet teas
- freshly baked scones with clotted cream and lemon curd
- savory sandwiches to share
- an assortment of artisan chocolates
- Take it home to enjoy in the comfort of your own home or at a picnic in the park with friends.
- Holiday Tea & Treats for 4: $100
Must be ordered by Wednesday at 6 p.m. Pick-up on Friday afternoon between 2 and 6 pm.
Welcome Winter Special
A New Year To Love Sonoma!
Save 15% off
your winter stay at Camellia Inn
between January 1st and February 28th, 2021
– and that’s not all!
You’ll also receive a few seasonal surprises. A bottle of our own, Camellia Inn Cabernet Sauvignon, for example, will be waiting in your room upon arrival!
You’ll also receive a locally curated, seasonal gift.
Winter Cooking Series with Chef Hila
Camellia Inn is excited to welcome back chef and Dry Creek Catering owner, Hila Fichtelberg! Hila will lead us in learning and preparing winter delights in the safety and comfort of your own kitchen. Get ready to cook on Thursday afternoons at 4 p.m. PST! Classes include a list of ingredients for each dish and live online instruction from Chef Hila. Dates are as follow: December 10th, January 14th, and February 11th. Virtual Class Cost: $20 per family
- December’s class will be a special take on afternoon tea with holiday treats.
- January will feature our vegetarian favorite and Dry Creek specialty, Israeli Shakshuka.
- February we’ll emphasize our love of chocolate right in time for Valentine’s Day celebrations!
Wine Country Office
Remote Working & Remote Schooling Vacation
Make us your wine country office. Mix a little business and pleasure on your next visit to Healdsburg, CA. Check email poolside, take your lunch break on the Healdsburg plaza, enjoy hot chocolate in the courtyard after school, or sneak a wine tasting after your Zoom meeting. Transform your routine into a memorable remote working vacation. This package works great for remote schooling too.
Located near the inn, CraftWork offers a range of seating options, super-fast dedicated fiber internet, private phone booths, meeting rooms, a coffee bar, and more. See what a working vacation in a state of the art facility is like.
• Abundant outdoor nooks and ample seating areas at the inn provide multiple workspaces.
• Half-day or full-day pass to our local co-workspace CraftWork on a Monday through fall.
• One hour in a private conference room to field that important client call or a free day pass on a weekday other than Monday.
• A hearty breakfast each morning to get your brain and body ready for the day.
Marvelous Mondays Experience
An exclusive wine and food experience with Williamson Wines!
Extend your weekend or book a mid-week getaway, include Monday in your 2-night (or more) stay and join us for a special lunch on Mondays at 12:30pm. Be treated to a multi-course lunch where each culinary delight developed by the winery executive chef is perfectly paired with a different selection of Williamson special club member release wines. Williamson Wines enjoys a strong reputation for their many quality wines made exclusively for wine club members and the sensational hospitality in pairing their wines with food when you visit. Come experience the Camellia Inn and Williamson Wines to see for yourself!
• Full homemade breakfast each morning
• Multi-course lunch at renowned Williamson Wines on Monday
• Wine and snacks each evening
Williamson Wines can accommodate most dietary restrictions with a 24-hour advance notice.
Wine Country Date Night
All that you came to Wine Country for in one package!
Escape with your sweetie for a memorable experience. We've curated some of the most relaxing and enjoyable aspects of a getaway to wine country just for you.
- Two Nights' Stay in Accommodations of your choice (Additional nights may be added)
- Couple's 60" Camellia Inn Signature Massages
- Boutique Winery Tastings for Two People
- Bottle of Local Sonoma Wine (Choice of White or Red) In Room Upon Arrival
- $100 Credit toward Dinner at a Select Healdsburg Restaurant
- Complimentary Upgrade Upon Arrival (based on availability)
- Full Concierge Service
- Daily Full Breakfast with house-made pastries, deliciously creative egg dishes, fresh fruit, locally roasted coffee, juice, and more
Luxurious Healdsburg spa offerings from the Camellia Inn
Inn room massage is the perfect enhancement to your stay. Relax and let our skilled therapists orchestrate the perfect inn room experience specific to your needs. Your therapist, trained in multiple treatment modalities, will consult with you on the specific needs of your body to create a treatment using techniques for ultimate stress relief, muscle work and relaxation.
Chocolate Covered Wednesdays
Enjoy an incredible chocolate experience in romantic Wine Country. Best of all, there is no additional charge for Chocolate Covered Wednesdays. Join us any Wednesday night for complimentary chocolate.
The Chocolate Covered Wednesday package includes your mid-week lodging at the Camellia Inn and a breakfast repast of chocolate cherry clafouti or chocolate croissants. Indulge in assorted afternoon and evening treats such as freshly baked brownies and chocolate port in the parlor.
Savor the chocolate for all the senses in the privacy of your room with
- Chocolate soap,
- Chocolate candle, and
- Gourmet chocolate