Make your stay even more memorable by adding Sonoma Wine Country Deals to your reservation. Or, find a seasonal special that is perfect for you. We’ve created these offerings to enhance your visit to Camellia Inn and the local area. Are you visiting for a relaxing getaway? Our spa packages may be just what you need. Traveling for business? Our local co-working space collaboration will allow you to easily mix business with a little pleasure. Enjoy our Sonoma Wine Country Deals below and be sure to reach out if you want any help planning your getaway to the Sonoma Wine Country.
Wine Country Date Night
All that you came to Wine Country for in one package!
Escape with your sweetie for a memorable experience. We've curated some of the most relaxing and enjoyable aspects of a getaway to wine country just for you.
- Two Nights' Stay in Accommodations of your choice (Additional nights may be added)
- Couple's 60" Camellia Inn Signature Massages
- Boutique Winery Tastings for Two People
- Bottle of Local Sonoma Wine (Choice of White or Red) In Room Upon Arrival
- $100 Credit toward Dinner at a Select Healdsburg Restaurant
- Complimentary Upgrade Upon Arrival (based on availability)
- Full Concierge Service
- Daily Full Breakfast with house-made pastries, deliciously creative egg dishes, fresh fruit, locally roasted coffee, juice, and more
Valentine’s Day Tea In Your Home
Sign up for a special to-go afternoon tea experience! It’s the perfect sweet and savory surprise for those special people in your life.
We’ll provide all the fixings for an afternoon tea party including:
- selection of gourmet teas
- freshly baked scones with clotted cream and lemon curd
- savory sandwiches to share
- an assortment of artisan chocolates
- Take it home to enjoy in the comfort of your own home or at a picnic in the park with friends.
Valentine’s Tea To Go for 4: $100
Available Saturday, February 13th and Sunday, February 14th. Pick-up times are between1-6:00 p.m.
Deadline to order is Thursday, February 11th by 9 p.m. Call us at 707-433-8182, text Lucy at 707-548-5141 or email. Order now as this is sure to sell out!
Winter Cooking Series with Chef Hila
Camellia Inn is excited to welcome back chef and Dry Creek Catering owner, Hila Fichtelberg! Hila will lead us in learning and preparing winter delights in the safety and comfort of your own kitchen. Get ready to cook on Thursday afternoons at 4 p.m. PST! Classes include a list of ingredients for each dish and live online instruction from Chef Hila. Dates are as follow: December 10th, January 14th, and February 11th. Virtual Class Cost: $20 per family
- December’s class will be a special take on afternoon tea with holiday treats.
- January will feature our vegetarian favorite and Dry Creek specialty, Israeli Shakshuka.
- February we’ll emphasize our love of chocolate right in time for Valentine’s Day celebrations!
A Romantic Getaway for Parents-to-be.
Spend some quality time together before you welcome your new family addition. Solidifying your bond together before baby arrives is emotionally and mentally beneficial for the whole family.
Included in the package is a relaxing side by side couples 60 minute massage; the expectant mother will receive a special nurturing mother-to-be massage. She’ll also cozy up to our lending super body pillow in the deluxe king bed. Enjoy local sparkling cider while soaking in your whirlpool tub for two. An aromatherapy stuffed animal to soothe your newborn is an adorable take home gift - choose Lovey, the Lavender Lamb or Kaylee, the Eucalyptus Koala.
A maternity photo session with renowned photographer Karen Morgan can be added for $295 (normally $495).